A turnkey marketplace connecting advertisers with Twitch’s Influencer Streamers and their micro-communities of viewers in a brand-safe environment. Client posts a Bounty and sets it live by filling in campaign program information. Then Influencers navigate the Bounty Board marketplace and go live with campaigns that they think match their audiences’ interests.
Bounty Board Specs
- Box Art: 600 x 800 JPG/PNG key art
- Third Party Tracking: 1x1 impression tracking pixels, non-redirecting
- Accepted Vendors: DCM, Sizmek
- Trackable Events: Start, 30-sec View, 2-minute View
- Billing: Bounty Board campaigns can only be billed on Twitch engagement data, as 3rd party pixels cannot yet register Bounty Board impressions on Mobile platforms. Currently available in the U.S. only.
Twitch does not allow the use of any unapproved 3rd party ad technologies.
Twitch requires all ads and 3rd party vendors to be SSL-compliant. All components of video and display ads including creative and tracking must be provided as and able to serve via SSL (HTTPS).